Lady Gaga proud to be fat


Maybe the title of "Lady Gaga proud to be fat" is too much controversial but if an actress or a model gained 25 pounds usually it will become disaster but not for an eccentric singer Lady Gaga, gaining 25 pounds it doesn't matter for her. She is proud and enjoy with it, it is positive thinking but I think not for public figure because their body is their asset that is why they doing everything to make their self always look good looking.

They said that Lady Gaga having suffered from eating disorders since she was 15, the 26-year-old says: 'This is who I am and I'm proud at any size.' Well she really admitting that she gained 25 pounds and not bothered with that. She is so proud with her body which already gained 25 pounds by flaunting her curves on her blog.

Blaming her father's new Italian eatery in New York for her fuller figure is just like a joke. 'I love eating pasta and pizza,' Gaga told NY radio host Elvis Duran.
'I'm a New York Italian girl.
'My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing... It's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go there.
'I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second.' 

Ehm... good thinking, but not recommended. Here are photos of Lady Gaga flaunting her curve in her blog.






0 comments:

Post a Comment